Ellis ISland Lounge Specials
Thursdays & Mondays: Shot & a Brat $5 - Enjoy a beer brat and a shot of Jack of your choice for $5.
Sundays: 20 Chicken Wings for $15 - Served hot or plain with your choice of ranch or bleu cheese.
The Front Yard Specials
It's our first football season in The Front Yard! Enjoy game day specials, and view all the games on our 18ft. big screen!
Pick one of our Game Day Food & Beverage packages including All You Can Drink options. We'll also be offering our all new BRUNCH menu during the Sunday games, ft. bottomless mimosas.
Passport Pick 'Em Rules 2020
- As used herein, “Ellis” means FAME Operating Company dba Ellis Island Casino & Brewery.
- Ellis will be conducting a kiosk promotion open to all Passport Player Club members. This promotion will be made available during the seventeen (17) weeks of the regular NFL football season. There will be weekly contest cards with a chance to win free play and entries into a season-long contest, with winners chosen on February 7, 2020.
- All contestants must be an active Passport Players Club member in good standing during the 17 weeks of the regular NFL football season.
- Membership into Passport Players Club is free and is available at the Passport Players Booth for anyone at least 21 years of age with appropriate identification.
- The contest will be administered via approved MGT promotions kiosks.
- The contest begins Tuesday, September 1, 202 at 8:00 a.m. at which time contestants may also enter their picks for week one.
- Each week all card members will be issued one (1) free contest card.
- Each week’s contest entries may be entered no earlier than 10:00 a.m. each Sunday and no later than 11:59 a.m. on Saturday
- Passport Players Club members must submit their weekly cards in person at the kiosk and must enter their PIN.
- Each week, contestants will enter their picks at the Passport Central kiosk. Once the weekly card is selected it will appear with the selected games for the week. Contestants will select their choice of the game winner by touching the team name on the kiosk screen. Contestants will also have the option of using Quick picks or a Home Team. The Quick picks button will automatically make the selections randomly. The Home Team button will select teams that are scheduled to play at home at the time the promotion begins each week.
- Once the contestant selects the Submit button for their entry, the entry is final and changes are not permitted. Once the entry has been submitted via the kiosk, a paper copy of their picks will be generated at the kiosk. If a ticket is not generated, the contestant may go to the Passport Players Booth to get a printed copy of their picks. A printed copy of the ticket is not required to win.
- The contest involves picking the winning teams of selected games during each week of the professional football regular season’s Sunday and Monday games.
- The team who wins the game is the winning selection. In the case of a tie, either team selected will count as a win. If a game that is initially part of the contest at the time the promotion begins each week is subsequently postponed until a date beyond the following Monday, then both sides of that game will count as a win.
- Each week the top three (3) players who correctly pick the most winners will qualify for a random point prize, which can be redeemed on the following Tuesday. Prizes will be awarded in Free Play. Free Play will be awarded through the Kiosks and guests must swipe their card to receive their prize. In a week where more than three (3) players qualify they will split the prize. 1st prize: $100 free play, 2nd prize: $75 free play, 3rd prize: $25 free play
- It is the player’s responsibility for verifying the accuracy of their picks prior to selecting the Submit button.
- Contestants may swipe their Passport Players Club Card at a kiosk after 12 p.m. each Tuesday to see if he/she qualified for a Free Play offer. Qualified guests may swipe their card at a kiosk to reveal their point prize. Patrons may only receive one (1) point prize per week.
- Qualifying contestants may claim their weekly point prize on Tuesdays.
- The “Prediction” prizes consist of the following:
- Points are awarded as follows: Only National Football League (NFL) regular season games scheduled on a Sunday or a Monday (a total of two hundred thirty-seven ) will be considered for this promotion. An “entry” is defined as the selection of the outright winner of each and every NFL game scheduled on the corresponding Sunday and Monday. All entries must contain unique contestant and entry numbers. Each contestant is allowed MAXIMUM OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER WEEK for games scheduled on the following Sunday or Monday. Entries containing more selections than games scheduled on the following Sunday or Monday will be considered void and will not be eligible to receive points. One (1) point is awarded to an eligible entry for each correct winning team selected per game.
- One (1) $100,000 cash prize will be awarded to the player who correctly accumulates at least two hundred ten (210) points
- One (1) $50,000 cash prize will be awarded to the player who correctly accumulated at least two hundred five (205) points but less than two hundred ten (210) points
- Contestants are eligible to win only one (1) prize level per contestant
- The two “Predictions” prizes are insured by Odds On Promotions and subject to their terms and conditions for authentication and verification of winning entries
- Awards will be paid by Odds On Promotions once authentication and verification is complete
- In the event of multiple winners of the “Prediction” prizes the winners will split the prize amount evenly
- If no player qualifies for one or both of these “Prediction” prizes, they will not be awarded.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes and other fees.
- Ellis may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of promotional rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this promotion.
- Ellis is not responsible for (a) electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in an inability to participate or other loss, (b) theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, (c) lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Ellis, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Ellis which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion Ellis reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or manipulate any program or equipment to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Ellis reserves the right to seek recourse against any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- All participants agree to grant Ellis Island Casino unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotional use without compensation, consideration, notice review or consent.
- The President, Vice President, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Director of Marketing or Marketing Manager will be responsible for resolving disputes.
- Pursuant to Nevada Gaming Commission regulations, immediate family members of Ellis Island Casino Employees including Managers, Marketing, IT, Promotions or Surveillance, are not permitted to participate in promotional events where the top prize exceeds five hundred dollars ($500) in value. Such affected relatives, whether by whole or half blood, marriage, adoption or natural relationship, include spouse, parent, child, sibling, father-in-law and mother-in-law.